- Reflect and review their processes at periodic intervals.
- Use the rich data assimilated to respond proactively to the changing paradigms in the field of education.
- Create an enabling environment in the school for the achievement of student learning outcomes.
- Prepare students for an increasingly complex and interdependent world.
- Establish as inclusive schools with purposeful learning culture and achieve high standards of students� learning and personal development.
- Develop individual and collective responsibility and accountability in ensuring the achievement of student learning outcomes.
- Assess and endorse themselves as learning organizations that meet established standards.
- Devise strategies to become incubators of innovation.
What is SQAA?
SQAA Framework is a set of standards and best practices for attaining individual and institutional excellence.